The NFC East-leading Dallas Cowboys (7-2) hit the road to play the AFC West-leading Kansas City Chiefs (6-4) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, November 21, 2021. We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 21, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Live Stream on TV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Kansas City and Dallas Stats
- This year, the Chiefs put up 4.5 more points per game (26.2) than the Cowboys surrender (21.7).
- The Chiefs average 51.6 more yards per game (405.6) than the Cowboys allow per matchup (354).
- This year, the Chiefs have turned the ball over 20 times, three more than the Cowboys’ takeaways (17).
- The Cowboys rack up 31.6 points per game, 7.5 more than the Chiefs give up (24.1).
- The Cowboys rack up 433.9 yards per game, 60.7 more yards than the 373.2 the Chiefs allow.
- The Cowboys have 12 turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Chiefs.
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has 2,940 yards through the air (294 per game) and a 65.8% completion percentage (271-for-412), pitching 25 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions. He also has 227 rushing yards on 37 attempts (with one touchdown).
- Darrel Williams has taken 95 carries for a team-leading 343 rushing yards (34.3 per game) and four touchdowns. He’s also caught 31 passes for 271 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- Tyreek Hill has 75 catches (on 111 targets) and leads the team with 855 receiving yards (85.5 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Chris Jones has three sacks to lead the team, and has also added four TFL and 12 tackles.
- Nick Bolton has collected 75 tackles and 10 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Tyrann Mathieu has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 46 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and five passes defended 10 this season.
Chiefs Injury Report
|Derrick Nnadi||DT||Hip||Full Participation In Practice|
|Trey Smith||OL||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Dorian O’Daniel||LB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Mike Hughes||CB||Elbow||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tyreek Hill||WR||Groin||Full Participation In Practice|
Cowboys Impact Players
- This season, Dak Prescott has collected 2,341 passing yards (260.1 per game) while completing 201 of 286 passes (70.3%), with 20 touchdowns and five interceptions. He has added 91 rushing yards on 26 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 10.1 yards per game.
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for a team-high 663 yards on 142 attempts (73.7 yards per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 168 receiving yards on 26 catches and one touchdown.
- This year CeeDee Lamb has 47 catches and leads the team with 726 yards (80.7 per game) while hauling in six touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons boasts an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, racking up six sacks, 11 TFL and 58 tackles.
- This season Trevon Diggs leads the team with eight interceptions and has added 28 tackles and 13 passes defended.
Cowboys Injury Report
|Kelvin Joseph||CB||Not injury related||Out|
|Greg Zuerlein||K||Not injury related||Full Participation In Practice|
|Will Grier||QB||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Cedrick Wilson||WR||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|CeeDee Lamb||WR||Tricep||Full Participation In Practice|
Chiefs Schedule and Results
Cowboys Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.